Polls will be open from 7:00 am to 8:00 pm on November 3, 2020.
Voter Registration Deadlines:
- October 14, 2020 – The deadline to register to vote online (by 11:59 pm) or by mail (postmarked).
- October 30, 2020, at 5:00 pm – The deadline to register to vote at your clerk’s office.
- You can register at your polling place on Election Day (November 3, 2020).
Register to vote online at myvote.wi.gov/en-us/RegisterToVote.
Absentee By-Mail Deadlines:
- October 29, 2020, at 5:00 pm – The deadline to request an absentee ballot by-mail for regular and overseas voters.
- October 30, 2020, at 5:00 pm – The deadline to request an absentee ballot by-mail for indefinitely confied voters and military voters (not on active duty).
Please request your absentee ballot as soon as possible by visiting myvote.wi.gov/en-us/VoteAbsentee.
Deadlines for Returning Your Absentee Ballot:
Reqeusts for absentee ballots for the General Election are expected to be mailed in mid-September. Request received after this mailing will be processed within 24-business hours of the request.
Your completed absentee ballot must be delivered no later than 8:00 pm on Election Day. The U.S. Postal Service recommends absentee ballots be mailed one week before Election Day to arrive in time.
Town of Brigham Voters: Completed absentee ballots can be returned in the Drop Box near the Main Entrance of the Barneveld-Brigham Municipal Building; do not use the Flag Box for returning absentee ballots.