Payment of Taxes
Taxpayers have two (2) options for paying their tax bill:
- Pay in Full
- Pay in Installments
Pay in Full
Payment is due to the Town of Brigham by January 31, 2020.
Pay in Installments
If your tax bill qualifies for installment payments, each installment must be paid by the due date or the total amount of your remaining unpaid taxes, special assessments, special charges, and special taxes (if any) will be delinquent. Interest and penalties will apply.
The first installment is due to the Town of Brigham by January 31, 2020. The second installment is due to the Iowa County Treasurer by July 31, 2020.
All tax payments should include the payment stub located at the bottom of your tax bill to ensure proper posting.
Barneveld-Brigham Municipal Building
Tax payments can be made in-person during normal office hours:
- Monday - Thursday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (closed during the lunch hour)
- Friday: No office hours
- 12/23/2019 - Normal office hours
- 12/24/2019 - Office Closed in observance of Christmas Eve Day
- 12/25/2019 - Office Closed in observance of Christmas Day
- 12/26/2019 - Normal office hours
- 12/27/2019 - No office hours
- 12/30/2019 - Normal office hours
- 12/31/2019 - 8:00 am to 12:00 noon
- 1/1/2020 - Office Closed in observance of New Year's Day
- 1/2/2020 - Normal office hours
- 1/3/2020 - No office hours
A drop box is located near the Main Entrance of the building and is always available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Envelopes should be clearly marked "Town of Brigham." If you require a receipt, please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope with your payment.
Payments can be mailed to:
Town of Brigham
Megan Mieden, Clerk/Treasurer
407 E County Road ID
Barneveld, WI 53507
If you require a receipt, please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope with your payment. Payments postmarked by January 31, 2020, will be considered timely.
Accessing Tax Information Online
Iowa County offers an online land records and taxes search. The Land Records site can be found here: http://ascent.iowacounty.org/LandRecords.
Instructions for accessing tax information online can be found here: https://evogov.s3.amazonaws.com/107/media/129761.pdf.