Election polls are located in the Barneveld-Brigham Municipal Building meeting room. Our poll hours are 7:00 am to 8:00 pm. We encourage everyone to exercise his or her right to vote!
Anyone can vote by absentee. Simply send a written request to: Town of Brigham Clerk at 407 Business ID, Barneveld, WI 53507.
To know if you are a registered voter and the address of your polling place, click HERE!
Voting and Election Information
To check the status of your absentee ballot or check your voter history
- Please visit: https://myvote.wi.gov/
GAB-121 Absentee Ballot Request
- English Absentee Ballot Request: https://elections.wi.gov/forms/el-121-english
- Spanish Absentee Ballot Request: https://elections.wi.gov/elections-voting/voters/non-english
GAB-131 Voter Registration Application
- English Voter Registration Form: https://elections.wi.gov/forms/el-131-fillable
- Spanish Voter Registration Form: https://elections.wi.gov/elections-voting/voters/non-english