Home : FAQ

Public Works Contact Info

Show All Answers

1. Can I contact the Public Works Dept. via Cell Phone?

Yes - that # is: 608-235-9322

Dog License

Show All Answers

1. Does my dog need to be licensed ?

Yes - every dog in the Town of Brigham, that is older than 5 months - must be licensed EVERY year. Stop by the Town Office to license your dog.

Building Permits

Show All Answers

1. Do I need a building permit?

There are various rules on when you need a building permit and when you don't. It is best to contact the building inspector, Mike Fenley, at 608-963-0652 to be sure.

Private Snow Plowing

Show All Answers

1. Will the Town plow my driveway after a snow storm?

Yes, After all town roads have been plowed and cleared. The Town will charge a fee to do this.

Property Taxes

Show All Answers

1. Where do I pay my 2nd installment of my taxes?

The 2nd installment must go to Iowa County @ 222 N. Iowa St. Dodgeville WI 53533 You can call the County Treasurer to verify the amount you owe: 608-935-0397.


Show All Answers

1. What is the deadline for getting something on the Meeting Agenda?

The deadline will always be 2 weeks prior to the meeting.

2. When are meeting minutes posted to the website?

The minutes are not posted until the respective board has approved the "draft" minutes.


Show All Answers

1. Does the Town offer anywhere to dispose of all kinds of junk and garbage ?

The Town of Brigham offers CLEAN UP DAYS twice each year. One is in the spring and one is in the fall. Check our calendar for any scheduled dates.